How to make light up rainbow thanks card ~additional version~

Last time I made a rainbow color card using color Chibitronics.
This time I will explain what to do if you have only white Chibitronis.

Today I make this card.



What you need to make a light up card is like this.
"Chibitronics White LED Sticker Pack"
"3V coin cell battery"(CR2016 or CR2032)
"5mm wide Copper tape"
"color cellophane sheets"


If you have 6 colors cellophane you will use it, but if you have 3 colors or red, yellow and blue it is possible to make 6 colors.

I will make a circuit of a copper foil tape like the last time.


I'm adhering six white Chibitronics LED stickers.


Put the battery and push the switch, it glows white.

I'm using color cellophane sheets.


I only have four colors.
I will make 6 colors using these.

I'm cutting the color cellophane sheets to 1.5 inches long and 0.5 inches wide.


Prepare 3 yellow, 4 red, 3 blue and 2 green.

Place it in the position to use.


From the left, combine two color cellophanes in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.

I'm adhering color cellophane sheets on the white Chibitronics LED stickers.


I'm laying two sheets of color cellophane one on top of another.

It is rainbow color!


Cover the cover panel it looks like this.


Compare with those using color Chibitronics.


I'm using color Chibitronics for the upper one.
Those using color Chibitronics are more vivid.
However, even with white Chibitronics and color cellophane sheets you can make rainbow color.

I'm adhering cover panel on the card base, and pink cardstock.
I finished it!


I'm using "Lawn fawn guava cardstock".

The upper one is using color Chibitronics, the lower one is using white Chibitronics and color cellophane sheets.



However, even if you have only white Chibitronics, you can make various colors by using color cellophane sheets.
Have a try!
Be sure to check out the whole video tutorial for more details.


Thank you for stopping by!

Next Post次の投稿 Previous Post前の投稿 ホーム

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿