How to make light up mini ninja card

Hi, crafty friends!
Today I will show you how to make basic light up card.

Mini ninja card!



The stamps and dies I used are here.

I'm using Altenew's "engineers rule stamp set".
And Papertrey Ink's "Noted: Scalloped Square Die Collection".


What you need to make a light up card is like this.
"Red, Yellow and Blue LED Stickers Pack"
"3V coin cell battery" (CR2016 or CR2032)
"5mm wide Copper tape"


The used cardstocks are here.
"Neenah 80lb smooth solar white card stock"
"Simon Says Stamp Cardstock glimmery purple"
"White vellum paper"


The used inks are here.
"Tsukineko memento tuxedo black"
"Tsukineko StazOn jet black"


I'm die cutting two white cardstocks with rectangle die and cutting one purple cardstocks with scallop die.


One piece of white paper becomes the cover panel, and the other piece becomes the card base for adhering the circuit.

I'm stamping circuit, sntiment and ninja stamps with Tsukineko memento tuxedo black ink.


I'm cutting out into the shape of a light bulb.


It will be like this.


Place the cover panel on the card base, I'm marking my lights.


I'm also marking a battery.


The size of the switch is 7/8 inch square.


I'm using a small rectangular paper to make switch.


The size is 1 3/4 inch x 7/8 inch.

I'm drawing the circuit with a pencil.


The "+" side of the LED sticker needs to connect to the "+" side of the switch and the "-" point of the sticker needs to connect to the "-" side of the switch.

Thinner tape is easier to work with, so I'm cutting the 5mm wide copper tape in half length-wise.


I'm adhering the copper tape on the drawing path.


A connection works best when made with a continuous strip of tape.


Thus, when turning corners it's recmmended to fold the tape, rather than cut the tape and stick it together.

Fold tape back, exposing the sticky side.

Flip and turn the tape, to form a corner.


Adhering the tape to the inside of the switch.


I'm using bone folder to smooth all the copper path.


I'm adhering a yellow Chibitronics LED sticker.


The wide, flat metal pad is the "+" end and the pointy metal pad is the "-" end.


Take a look at the battery's signs and place it in the switch.


I'm using a 3V coin cell batery. (CR2016 or CR2032)

The light turns on!


If the light does not turn on, I will check the following.
Is the LED backwards? Is the LED connected? Is the battery connected?

I'm adhering the tape on the LED sticker to reinforce it.


I'm stamping light bulb stamp on the vellum paper with Tsukineko StazOn jet black ink.


Adhering a vellum paper on the back of the cover panel.


I'm stacking two vellum papers.


It is to prevent the circuit from being transparent.

This side is like this.


To keep in place the battery, I'm adhering foam tape all around it.


Adjust the height of the foam tape is higher than the battery.
I'm using "1/8" Thick Foam Tape".

Adhering the cover panel to the card base.


When I press the switch the light turns on!


Finally, adhering the cover panel to the purple cardstock.


I finished it!


Be sure to check out the whole video tutorial for more details.


Thank you for stopping by!

Next Post次の投稿 Previous Post前の投稿 ホーム

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿